If you’re looking for a comfortable position in a large agency where you can plod along and make gradual progress in your career, stop reading now.
Here at Cubaka, we don’t believe in doing things gradually. We throw our all into our work and everyone here has the right to contribute to and challenge how we do it.
We are all about social media and content marketing. We can’t get enough of the digital world, and we are constantly looking for creative ways to make the most of social media for the brands we work with.
We are a growing team – we currently have 22 ‘Cubakans’ in two office locations. We create social content for companies such as Lexus, Whole Earth, Star Alliance, Toyota, Clipper Tea and The Royal British Legion. We have also won a bunch of awards for our efforts across social media and content marketing.
Do you dream of owning your own studio? Do you have skills in photography, videography, graphic and motion design? We want to see your portfolio!
We’re looking for a skilled, inspiring and creative individual with a broad skillset in visual creative. You will be concepting, designing, shooting and editing content ‘at the speed of social’.
Responsible for matching the medium to the message, you will be just as comfortable shooting and editing video as you are working on static visuals and animation.
You will be working across multiple brands to create beautiful content that will be featured on our client’s social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.). You’ll be designing and creating a wide range of content, from edited imagery and video, infographics, GIFs, short animations, to preparing pitch decks.
You’ll work closely with Account Managers, Account Assistants and Strategists to respond to briefs.
For this role, you will be need to be:
- a creative thinker with a high attention to detail.
- extremely curious about new developments on social platforms and the possibilities for creative output.
- able to handle a number of projects and tasks and to balance priorities vs deadlines.
- confident in creating a range of creative – we’re looking for someone diverse, talented and full of ideas.
You will have:
- 1 to 3 years experience in an agency, creating content for social and digital campaigns, and have a good understanding of brand VI.
- experience in social media asset design.
- full Creative Suite knowledge.
- the ability to be organised and manage priorities.
- a good command of English.
And above all else, you’re passionate about content and social media marketing.
- Social media marketing: 1 year.
- Graphic design: 3 years.
- Motion design: 3 years.
- Agency: 1 year.
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years.
- Digital marketing: 1 year.
- Animation: 3 years
Here are the important bits:
- Salary: dependent on experience.
- Education: secondary education.
- Job type: full time.
- Location: Old Street, London.
- Language: English.
Sound like you?
To apply or find out more, please email your CV, cover letter, portfolio link and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Alternatively, pop by for a cup of tea (or coffee), and a chat.