We're on the search for an enthusiastic Community Manager & Translator to join our friendly team on a 6 month contract, for the launch and set up of a well-loved UK consumer brand in Italy.
We're an award-winning social media agency based in the UK, who work with brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Clipper Teas, The British Heart Foundation, Whole Earth Foods, Toyota and The Royal British Legion, amongst others.
We're all about creating work that wins time with consumers - in the most creative, and exciting ways.
This role is part-time for six months, and you'll be working remotely in Italy.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Copy translation - turning social media posts from English into Italian using the brand's distinct tone of voice.
- Community management - responding to messages, comments and mentions on Facebook and Twitter, in synergy with the brand's tone and style.
- Customer service - answering questions, dealing with issues and escalating problems.
You will be need to commit to 2 hours per day - one hour in the morning, and one in the afternoon - between July 1st and December 31st 2018.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience in social media community management for consumer brands (either in an agency or client side).
You will be:
- Fluent in Italian (as a first language) as well as English (as a second language).
- Knowledgable in social media from a consumer brand perspective, especially Facebook and Twitter.
- Reliable and responsive, because you will be working remotely as an independent member of our team.
- Organised with your time, work delivery and following guidelines.
- Self-starter with personal targets, and delivering work to the highest standard, on time.
- Keen to learn, and to help our client grow their brand by offering ideas and feedback.
You should not be in full time employment.
If this sounds like you, please e-mail your CV, examples of relevant work and salary expectations to email@example.com by 22nd June 2018.