We have an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager to join our expanding London team, working across a number of our prestigious clients.
Working across channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram, you will source and write content to a high standard using your communications experience to represent the brand, follow guidelines and be the key point of contact for the consumer.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have experience managing, growing and developing communities for brand(s), either client-side or within an agency.
- The proven ability to work confidently with a range of team members and external contacts.
- You must be confident, highly professional and articulate when communicating with people, whether to consumers through social channels, on telephone, email or face-to-face.
- Have a deep understanding of community management, moderation, social content and channel management.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years work experience in a community management role.
- Experience in social SAS and CMS tools.
- A love for social media and the online industry.
- You will have an exceptionally good understanding of customer service.
- Strong understanding of the channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and others.
- Used to coordinating social media editorial calendars & creating engaging content.
- Analysing and interpreting social media data.
- Experience of working to client expectations and commercial understanding.
THE RIGHT PERSON SHOULD BE:
- Degree-educated (or equivalent).
- Able to demonstrate organisational capability and strong communication skills, attentive to detail, ensuring all communications are sense checked and grammatically correct.
- Able to travel, work outside office hours, and work remotely, if needed.
- Must be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team.
- The chance to develop your career in an award-winning agency.
- Exposure to working with world famous brands.
- Fun and sociable environment!
- Salary: dependent on experience.
- Job type: full time.
- Location: Old Street, London.
- Language: English.
If this sounds like you, then apply now - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter explaining why you think you’re suitable for this role. We'd love to meet you for a chat.
APOLOGIES: due to the high number of candidates applying we may not be able to respond to all applicants.