We’re looking for a talented analyst to join our lively team based in Old Street. The role will incorporate social media analytics and paid media and you'll work across multiple accounts.
You’ll have 2-3 years experience working for a media, social or digital agency, across brands on social media and digital marketing analytics and/or paid campaigns.
Working in the Research & Analytics department, the role involves:
- Supporting the various account teams in social media reporting, research, planning and executing paid media plans, supporting proposals.
- Reporting into the Head of Research and Analytics, the candidate must be able to take ownership of key accounts and contribute to best practices, knowledge sharing, and the agency’s thought leadership.
The successful candidate will have:
- An analytical mind – the ability to spot trends, identify key insights and recommendations for clients.
- Strong numerical skills and can articulate key takeaways to clients and other departments.
- Familiarity of social media listening tools such as Brandwatch or other tools such as Google Analytics.
- A good understanding of Boolean search queries, an understanding of paid social media planning & buying – with a willingness to learn more.
- Multi-tasking skills – the ability to manage time and resource across a wide range of projects.
- Mature and confident style – able to talk to clients surrounding insight issues.
And above all else, you’re passionate about content and social media marketing.
Sound like you? Email your CV to email@example.com, come in for a coffee (or a tea) and let’s chat.
- Salary and benefits: Dependent on experience.
- Job type: Full time.
- Location: Old Street, London.