We're on the hunt for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our lively team in Old Street, working across a number of exciting clients.
We're an award-winning social media agency based in the UK, who work with brands such as Clipper Teas, The British Heart Foundation, Whole Earth Foods, Toyota and The Royal British Legion, amongst others.
Our team is a friendly mix of Creatives, Account Managers, Media Planners and Buyers - all with one goal: creating work that wins people's time on social media, in the most exciting ways possible.
Sound good? Read on!
As our new Account Executive, we will need you to be:
- Experienced: 6 months minimum under your belt doing something interesting.
- Knowledgable: in all things social and digital marketing.
- Curious: and willing to learn, with an interest in the latest goings-on in social media and digital marketing.
- Self-starter: we're a small team, but we do big business. Be ready to dig your teeth into something new, and take on anything and everything.
- Pro-active: you have lots of ideas, and the ability to turn them into reality.
- Keen: you want to be part of the action and be up for learning along the way.
- Organised: it's important that you're able to prioritise workloads and multi-task.
- Passionate: our team is filled with individuals who are more than just their skills. What can you bring to the table?
In return, you'll get the following:
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory days)
- training budget (up to £500 / person)
- auto-enrolment pension
- wall yoga
- child care vouchers
- regular socials and team-building sessions
- dog petting
- free breakfast
- free fruit and snacks
- half price gym membership
- ice lollies
- salary with annual review, and quarterly performance reviews
- company Apple MacBook Pro (or PC if preferred)
Here are the important bits:
- Salary: dependent on experience.
- Job type: full time.
- Location: Old Street, London.
To apply or find out more, please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com, along with the answer to this question:
Which animal best describes you, and why?
Alternatively, pop by for a cup of tea (or coffee), and a chat.