Want an internship where you get real, hands-on experience in an exciting, fast-growing industry? Are you bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and raring to go?
As a result of our rapid expansion we are seeking a bright and enthusiastic intern with a passion for social media. It is a full-time role that will suit anyone who wants to pursue a career in digital marketing and would love to gain valuable experience in a dynamic agency.
We are a digital agency based in Clerkenwell (home of great pubs and greater restaurants) and we specialise in social media strategy, community management, social data and corporate change management.
You won’t just be making tea (although we drink plenty of it!) – you’ll be helping out on key client projects from day one.
Your role will involve:
- Supporting the Research Manager and Senior Account Manager on a variety of exciting projects.
- Analysing audits and new business proposals (don’t worry, we’ll train you).
- Carrying out community management tasks.
In return, you’ll receive:
- London Living Wage.
- Training and support.
And we hope you’ll have a lot of fun with us, too.
It helps if you are:
- Social media savvy, especially with Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrably interested in marketing, digital, communications, journalism or financial services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- A fast learner, as you will be required to use various social media analytics tools.
- Organized and a great multi-Tasker.
- Comfortable with writing about anything social media-related that grabs your attention and getting i published on our blog as well as other digital media blogs.
If you impress us, there’s definite scope for this to turn into a permanent role.
To apply, send over your CV to email@example.com and include a cover letter explaining why you think you’re the most suitable social media intern for Cubaka.