Cubaka has an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager to join our expanding team, working on one of our most prestigious clients. This role requires travelling to automotive events, some early starts and late finishes, and some weekend working.
Working across channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blog and Instagram. You will source and write content to a high standard using your communications experience to represent the brand, follow guidelines and be the key point of contact for the consumer.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have experience managing, growing and developing communities for brand(s), either client-side or within an agency.
- The proven ability to work confidently with a range of team members and external contacts.
- You must be confident, highly professional and articulate when communicating with people, whether to consumers through social channels, on telephone, email or face-to-face.
- Have a deep understanding of community management, moderation, social content and channel management.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- 3 years work experience in community management role
- Experience in social SAS and CMS tools
- A love for social media and the online industry
- You will have an exceptionally good understanding of customer service
- Strong understanding of the channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Blogs and others
- Used to coordinating social media editorial calendars & creating engaging content
- Analysing and interpreting social media data
- Experience of working to client expectations and commercial understanding
THE RIGHT PERSON SHOULD BE
- Degree-educated (or equivalent)
- Able to demonstrate organisational capability and strong communication skills, attentive to detail, ensuring all communications are sense checked and grammatically correct
- Able to travel, work outside office hours, and work remotely
- Must be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com and include a cover letter explaining why you think you’re suitable this role on the Toyota or Lexus accounts.
APOLOGIES - but due to the high number of candidates applying we may not be able to respond to all applicants.