We’re now looking for a talented Account Manager to join our lively team in Holborn, to work on our FMCG accounts.
· You’ll have 2-3 years experience working for a social media or digital agency, across multiple brands on social media and digital marketing campaigns.
· You may have a passion for organic foods. Experience in this category would be helpful.
· You manage creative work, with an understanding of the account manager's role in the development of social media content and campaigns, including influencer and paid campaigns. You will have experience of working collaboratively with creative teams.
· You'll have worked with analysts to produce reports and recommendation for your clients.
· You manage clients, consistently forming great relationships and meeting expectations. You'll manage budgets, timelines, brainstorms and briefings. You’re a strategic thinker.
· You’ve been described as obsessive in your organisational abilities. You may have managed a team, an AE, or worked solo on smaller accounts. You can manage both upwards and downwards and you enjoy growing the accounts you work on from acorns into grand oak trees.
And above all else, you’re passionate about content and social media marketing.
Sound like you? Email your CV to email@example.com, come in for a coffee (or a tea) and let’s chat.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full time.
Location: Holborn, London.