We're on the search for an enthusiastic Community Manager & Translator to join our friendly team on a 6 month contract, for the launch and set up of a well-loved UK consumer brand in Italy.
We're on the search for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our lively team in Old Street, working across a number of exciting clients.
We are Cubaka, and we're an award-winning social media agency.
We work with brands such Mercedes-Benz, Clipper Teas, British Heart Foundation, Whole Earth Foods, Toyota and Royal British Legion, amongst others.
Our team is a friendly mix of creatives, account managers, media planners and buyers, all with one goal. We're all about creating work which wins our clients time with their consumers, in the most creative, and exciting ways. We want to be the first to do anything we can to be talked about, and we're not afraid to take risks.
Sound good? Are you a risk taker? Read on!
As our new and shiny Account Executive, we will need you to be:
- Experienced: 6 months minimum.
- Savvy: in all things social, especially Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Curious: and willing to learn, with an interest in the latest goings-on in social media and digital marketing.
- Self-starter: we're a small team, but we do big business. Be ready to dig your teeth into something new, and take anything and everything on.
- Pro-active: you'll need to have lots of ideas, and the ability to turn them into reality.
- Keen: we like people who want to be part of the action and are hungry to learn.
- Organised: it's important that you're able to look after yourself, and multi-task if need be.
- Passionate: our team is filled with individuals who are more than just their skills. What can you bring to the table?
In return, you'll get the following:
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory days)
- training budget (up to £500 / person)
- auto-enrolment pension
- child care vouchers
- regular socials and team-building sessions
- company Apple MacBook Pro (or PC if preferred)
- free breakfast
- free fruit and snacks
- half price gym membership
- salary with annual review, and quarterly performance reviews
- karaoke lessons
Here are the important bits:
- Salary: dependent on experience.
- Job type: full time.
- Location: Old Street, London.
One more thing: we like to enjoy our work, in any way we can. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do take our pride and output seriously. You'll have the time of your life here, and create work which can change the world.
To apply or find out more, please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com, along with the answer to this question:
Which animal best describes you, and why?
Alternatively, pop by for a cup of tea (or coffee), and a chat. You'll find our address on Google.